In this video I demonstrate how to build a form using InfoPath Designer 2010 and publish it to a SharePoint Online environment. Once the form is published I build a very basic workflow using SharePoint Designer.
This video demonstrates the following concepts:
- Creating an enterprise forms library and a completed forms submission library
- Using InfoPath Designer 2010 to create a web form
- Publishing a form to SharePoint Online as a content type
- Promoting fields from the form to SharePoint document library metadata columns
- Associating a forms content type with a submission library
- Using SharePoint Designer to create a simple workflow
The video is 31 minutes long.