The Microsoft Technology Center will present What’s New In Exchange Server 2013 on September 7 from 10am – 11:30am PST.
Join us on September 7th for an overview of the new capabilities coming in Exchange Server 2013. During this webcast we will demonstrate how Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 supports people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus.
Attend this webcast to hear how the new features and functionality in Exchange 2013 are designed to do the following:
- Support a multigenerational workforce Social integration and making it easier to find people
- Provide an engaging experience through Microsoft Outlook 2013 and Microsoft Office Outlook Web App
- Integrate with SharePoint and Lync
- Help meet evolving compliance needs Compliance and eDiscovery
- Provide a resilient solution and builds upon the Exchange Server 2010 architecture and has been redesigned for simplicity of scale, hardware utilization, and failure isolation
Join us on September 7th – REGISTER HERE