Organizations that choose to deploy Office 365 or any of the individual components are always concerned about deployment, end user adoption, training and support. Questions I receive from customers usually include:
- How do we build excitement within the user community about the upcoming deployment?
- How do I communicate the changes to the users?
- What tools does Microsoft make available for our help desk employees for supporting Office 365?
- Do you have a sample project plan for deploying Office 365?
To help organizations accelerate their deployment, Microsoft has created a package called the Office 365 Change Management Guide for the Enterprise. This guide includes the following great content:
- Email templates to help generate end user awareness and excitement about the Office 365 deployment.
- Policy templates that help the organization to build out best practices for using the new capabilities included in Office 365.
- Launch event and awareness PowerPoint presentations that can be used by the organization to introduce Office 365 to the end users.
- Posters that can be printed and displayed within the organization to build interest and awareness of Office 365 capabilities.
- A help desk troubleshooting guide to assist help desk employees support the end users.
- Net User Satisfaction (NSAT) survey that can help an organization measure internal user satisfaction with their deployment of Office 365.
- Training document template that can be used to help create standardized internal training offerings.
- Two Office 365 introduction videos that can be shared with end users to help with awareness of capabilities.
- An Office 365 rollout and adoption workbook that can be used by the project manager during awareness, pilot, deployment, and run state.
You can download the free Office 365 Change Management Guide for the Enterprise kit here. I also maintain a curated list of links to important Office 365 documentation and training materials in my resource section on this blog.