The Microsoft State and Local Government team has been putting on live webcasts every two weeks for the past few months. These webcasts have covered topics such as Enterprise Mobility Suite, Disaster Recovery, and Azure Site Recovery.
On April 9th at 2:30PM Central time the next webcast titled Single Sign-On with Microsoft Azure will be delivered by Mark Ghazai and Julian Soh.
Join Mark and Julian for a one hour webcast where they will tackle the topic of Single Sign-On with Microsoft Azure. During this webcast Mark and Julian will discuss how organizations can utilize Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and other solutions to enable great sign-on experiences to a wide range of applications for your users. A combination of discussion, whiteboards, and live demos will cover topics such as:
- What is Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Benefits of running AD FS in Microsoft Azure
- Example AD FS architectures
- Overview of Microsoft Identity Manager
- Demonstration of Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector
- How to estimate costs for implementing a single sign-on solution
Register soon. Limited spots are available.
If you are not a government employee or if you cannot make this event, you can view our on-demand recordings of past events: