The Microsoft State and Local Government Azure team is hosting another free webcast on April 21st.
Automate Microsoft Azure
Presented by Ross Sponholtz and Mark Ghazai
4/21/2015 1:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 60 minutes
Microsoft provides many tools and solutions to help automate all of those frequent, time-consuming and error-prone cloud management tasks. Using these tools you can spend more of your time focused on work that adds business value while also reducing errors, boosting efficiency and lowering operational costs.
During this 1 hour webcast, Ross and Mark will discuss and demonstrate:
- Options for automating Microsoft Azure
- How to configure your computer for using PowerShell with Microsoft Azure.
- An overview of the primary cmdlets used for managing Azure resources
- How to utilize Azure Automation
- Looking at other on-premises solutions such as System Center Orchestrator and Windows Azure Pack SMA (Service Management Automation)
- Where to get sample scripts to get you started
- How to properly configure your PowerShell environment to manage the Microsoft Azure Government environment.
Limited spots are available. Register now at http://slgevents.azurewebsites.net