From Security and Managements to ‘Windows as a Service,’ Windows 10 is a modern platform that meets the needs of organizations transforming in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. Windows 10 brings multiple innovations for state and local government organizations.
Please join us in October for three free Windows 10 webcasts recommended for CIO’s, IT Directors and IT Managers.
Watch to learn about:
- New security features of Windows 10 such as Credential Guard, Device Guard, Microsoft Passport and Windows Hello
- Windows 10 Mobile Device Management capabilities.
- New ways to provide corporate identity in Windows 10 by leveraging Azure Active Directory.
- How Windows 10 can help provide great protection for corporate data by having in box support for Enterprise Data Protection.
- What is Current Branch vs. Current Branch for Business?
- When is the Long Term Servicing Branch appropriate to use?
- Windows Update for Business
- Windows Insider program
We look forward to your attendance! Register now.