Tuesday, June 7, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM | (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Join us for an intimate virtual forum and learn how to build secure apps with collaborative DevSecOps practices from the experts at Microsoft, GitHub, and Atmosera, Inc. What’s in store during the event:
- Learn about DevSecOps and how to integrate security into your DevOps practices.
- Find out how to build secure apps with collaborative DevSecOps practices shown through technical demos.
- A panel that speaks to the ever-growing threat landscape, how developers and security practitioners are impacted, and how implementing security earlier can help.
- Walkthrough how GitHub leverages GitHub Advanced Security to secure their code, dependencies, and secrets.
- Check out some real-world examples of how our customers have prospered after incorporating a DevSecOps approach.
Even if your organization is in the early stages of adopting DevSecOps, you can still learn how to unlock your company’s full potential. In an effort to keep discussions intimate and engaging, seats will be limited, so RSVP now to reserve yours!